Cost and Management Accountant Foundation
- 12th pass or appearing with any discipline for foundation course
- Foundation Pass or Graduate Pass with any discipline for executive course
A student need to register with the Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India for the course. Registration can be obtained by filling forms and sending a draft of Rs. 5000/-. Exams are conducted twice a year, in the month of June and December. Cut off dates for get registrations are as follows: For December Exams- 26th June & For June Exams – 18th December
Exams are held two times in a year i.e. on 11th to 18th June and on 10th to 17th December.
For June Term Examination apply before 05th December of previous year and for December Term Examination apply before 05th June
Foundation course comprises of following 4 Subject of 100 marks:
- Organization and Management
- Financial Accountancy
- Economics & Business Fundamental
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
Minimum 50% Marks in aggregate and 40% marks in individual Subject are required to pass the exams.